Work Experience Student at Pinsent Masons

Edinburgh
£0 annually
8th April 2016

Connect with Pinsent Masons

During this work experience placement you attend a presentation in the morning then go to your practice group which is the different teams in Pinsent Masons - you join a new practice group every day. You are given different, relevant tasks by your trainee supervisors.

I have gained much more confidence and feel like I have made a lot of new connections. I have gained a lot of new skills too.

The programme exceeded every expectation I had and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Everyone is so friendly and respects you.

4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?

Extremely, everyone is very happy to have you there and to meet you. Trainees are very busy and taking a week to work with us was very kind of them - and the company for having us there.

Very well organised and structured. You follow a timetable which takes you through your day. Everything is planned in advance for you.

I received a massive amount of support for my training providers. Even though they are busy they are all so willing to help and give you feedback.

I received a lot of support from everyone involved in my placement, everyone is so willing to help and advise you. Even just to chat.

This was unpaid work experience. However, we were provided with a £5 voucher for lunch at social bite. Our travel costs were also reimburst.

The company offer many sports clubs and social events - as well as many other things

9a. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend? *

It's such a worthwhile experience if you want to go into Law. Everyone is so supportive and friendly and want to help you. The company is extremely good.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons? *

Get stuck into your work and show how well you can do and ask lots of questions - everyone is willing to answer.