1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Going to customer premises and fixing their equipment
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoyed it at the start but when we had so much management change I lost enjoyment then with last manager I regained it
4. How valued do you feel by Virgin Media?
Not much anymore I loved it at first and felt like more than a number but now its changed
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It was kind of all over the place it was supposed to be structured but it all fell apart due to lateness and pointless wasted study days
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Enough to make me feel compitent
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Not very well as I feel we are grossly under paid for what is expected of us
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Question makes no sense
9a. Would you recommend Virgin Media to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
I would recommend the service and the job if your willing to work long days and be forced to do more than what you expect to do
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Virgin Media? *
Speak to a person in the role first as it is seriously misenterpreted in a good and bad way
More from Virgin MediaMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!