1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a Tax Advisor and I help my clients comply with US & UK tax issues. I also help with putting together planning and advice consulting work.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I am working towards my ATT qualifications which will help me to do CTA in the future. I feel I have learnt a lot about people and professional skills in my time here.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I have enjoyed it very much.
4. How valued do you feel by PwC?
PwC as a whole makes a huge effort to make you feel valued.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Has been very well structured and I am clear on where I am with it.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A sufficient amount.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
PwC has been very supportive and considerate.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The salary is generous.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes many voluntary opportunities and also social events with clients.
9a. Would you recommend PwC to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
I have enjoyed being here and I would want a friend to also be happy.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PwC? *
I would say be yourself and be positive.
More from PwCMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from PwC
When did you join PwC? I joined PwC in August 2012, as a Higher Apprenticeship working in Tax. Outline your background and...