1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Application Management Services - supporting software for large contracts.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Plenty - learned the basis of the IT ecosystem, gained fantastic amounts of general knowledge within the field, been given plenty of training and working towards a level 3 in IT and ITIL foundation.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by Hewlett Packard Enterprise?
Valued to a point - sometimes feel like they underestimate my capabilities and leave me on less important tasks, this should improve with time and I may be getting ahead of myself though.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Plenty from QA - always in contact and offer support within and outside of work and training.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Plenty from within the account I work - could do with more communication from apprentice lead though.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Hewlett Packard Enterprise to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Fantastic way to get into the industry - provide plenty of training and knowledge.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Hewlett Packard Enterprise? *
Work hard and always put yourself forward for extra pieces of work.
More from Hewlett Packard EnterpriseMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!