1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I maintain the gsk plant at ulverston. it requires following health and safety procedure and practical skills
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt lots of new skills in my apprenticeship
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy my programme very much
4. How valued do you feel by GSK?
I feel well valued as a person and very welcomed
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
my programme is very well structured and im always busy
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive good support from my training provider
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive a lot of support from my employer
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
my salary is good with potential to be great
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
there are loads of oppertunites outside work
9a. Would you recommend GSK to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
it is a good company to work for
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to GSK? *
make sure you are keen and passionate and by into the culture in the company
More from GSKMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!