Private Lending analyst at Lloyds Banking Group

Edinburgh

Connect with Lloyds Banking Group

9.4/10

I review lending and do renewals where needed. When I done the apprenticeshi, my role was a relationship manager in retail helping customers with all their banking needs.

I have secured two new roles and gained a lot more experience in the bank since completing the apprenticeship. I have mentioned it in a lot of detail in both interviews.

I found my assesor/mentor very helpful. I met a lot of new useful contacts and it was great fun and opened my eyes to banking life

4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?

Very valued. My career has went from strength to strenth since doing it.

I don't know if it has changed. When I done it I got a lot more training than normal members of staff and the programme structure was excellent.

I had This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions. She was excellent and supported me the whole way through.

Lloyds has a lot of different support networks. I have a manager and employee asssistance line and mentor when ever I need any support.

My salary was 3k lower when I started 3 years ago. I have a great benefits package.

I dont know. I have never tried.

9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *

People are great. Lots of opportunities to progress.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *

Enjoy, rememeber and mention it at every opportunity