1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Maintainence technician apprentice 4 days a week is spent in a workshop for the first year learning the basics so on the following years i can do the jobs required. 1 day a week is BTEC day where i study theory for my BTEC level 3
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt how to wire up electrical circuits in a neat but safe way, continued to learn all the theory in the BTEC work we do, I have completed my mechanical course in the workshopo and have learnt how to dismantle equipment in a safe manner. Also i have completed pnuematics and hydraulics which i really enjoy
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy the proggramme as i have met brillant people and mafde new frineds. Its a great enviroment to be in
4. How valued do you feel by BMW Group?
Very valued as i feel part of the team
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is pretty well organised and they help where it is possible, The tutors are brilliant at explaining things
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A lot of support
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It meets my costs quite well and i can get in so its fine
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend BMW Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because it is a great place and they are giving a good opportunity to improve and gain expieriance in a brilliant industry
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BMW Group? *
More from BMW GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!