Business Apprentice at Leonardo

Basildon
14th March 2016

Connect with Leonardo

7.6/10

Within my recent role I am a project planner which manages the projects hours, milestones and budgets.

I have been able to improve and gain many new skills whilst working at Finmeccanica, being able to take criticism as a positive is something I've been able to do whilst at Finmeccanica.

I have enjoyed the programme as it has gave me an insight into many different business functions.

4. How valued do you feel by Leonardo?

I feel that I am valued a lot at Finmeccanica, as I put in a lot of effort and it all depends on how much effort you put in as that reflects on how valuable you are.

At Finmeccanica we could receive better support from our apprentice manager.

We do receive support from the training provider but it's not as good as it could be.

We do receive support from our employer but it's not as good as it could be, it all depends on who the employee is and how much they want to help.

The salary package meets my costs.

There are some opportunities outside of work like becoming a STEM Ambassador.

9a. Would you recommend Leonardo to a friend? *

As I have stated above, Finmeccanica give you the option of learning and understanding what many business functions do.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Leonardo? *

Always research the companies history and background, employees are really impressed if the applicant knows information about the company.