1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Currently in components, working on a variety of different tasks, will be rotating placements every 3 months
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have gained a level 2 PEO at college. I have also attended a few training sessions to learn more about the company and also learnt a lot of new skills within my placement.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
So far I am really enjoying the apprenticeship and am looking forward for the years to come.
4. How valued do you feel by Leonardo?
I feel I have been given a fair amount of work which has contributed to the company.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
All placements are well set out in advance and everything is organised very well. There is always support from various people when you need it.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Any help will be given when prompted. Everyone is very helpful and willing to help.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I feel the neccessary amount is received.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
More than meets my needs.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
The company contributes to a lot of charity events that I can get involved in and also hosts a number of leisure events outside of work such as football five aside etc.
9a. Would you recommend Leonardo to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It seems like a great place to work and build a career.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Leonardo? *
Do your research and make sure you are well prepared.
More from LeonardoMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!