Work Pllacment at Pinsent Masons

£0 weekly
19th February 2016

Connect with Pinsent Masons

7.3/10

work experience placement- given different tasks each day to complete that were relevant to the sector I was in.

before I came I knew little about law and the different types of law that were out there , but now I do.

I thought working with pinsent masons was a very enjoyable as well as knowledgeable.

4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?

whilst at Pinsent Masons I was treated very well by all the staff I believe they valued my interest in law.

very good and professional, we knew what we were going to be doing each day and knew where we had to be.

always there if we neede to ask questions, made the tasks clear explained each day what the tasks involve and what they do.

a little, they are all very busy so much were focused on their own work but I knew I could go and ask them questions about law.

as I was only on a weeks work experience with the firm we did not get paid. but lunch was provided and train tickets were always paid for.

yes I have learnt from the company that they are involved in a number of activities outside of their firm, charity etc.

9a. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend? *

structured, the days were not hectic but a good environment to work/ learn in, friendly all the staff were very welcoming.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons? *

make the most of the time there as it goes quickly also don't hesitate to ask any questions.