1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role in the finance team involves cost transfers, setting up schemes and helping to upload costs on to the system.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt and passed so far 2 modules of AAT, I am new to working in finance so the majority of my skills are new.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I am enjoying the apprenticeship a lot. I like the variety and attending college 1 day a week and work the other 4 days.
4. How valued do you feel by Costain?
I feel very valued and they send regular emails.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is very structured. I attend college one day a week, I know when all my exams are and it is structured so I have time to revise as well as learn the new content.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
My training provider supports me a lot and helps with any questions.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employer will help me with any problems or anything I need help with.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes, there are many training days and opportunities to learn more.
9a. Would you recommend Costain to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Costain? *
More from CostainMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!