1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I work in a department called DCP. 'Damage to crown property' within the highways idustry at aone+. My role includes business admin dutuies such as recording traffic officer reports into the system and using day to day office machinary.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt how to be responoible, i have also develop my time keeping and organisational skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy my apprentice programme as i feel the course meets my role and enable me to incraese skills and knowledge
4. How valued do you feel by Costain?
I feel costain are a very welcoming company, i am always updated regualry with emails and offers that are avalibale to me
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My programme is very organised.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
My training provider visits me every 4 weeks
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employer helps me with everything and anything
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
yes i am always offered to attend trips and visits around the country.
9a. Would you recommend Costain to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Costain? *
More from CostainMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!