1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role at costains as a Mechanical and electrical engineer apprentice is to learn about the industry of mechanical and electrical work and how they are applied in the water industry.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have leant new skills of how to read drawing and write p&ID test sheets and how the waste water process for treatment of sewage is done.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the programme very much so much to learn and exciting opportunitys in the future for that I am greatful.
4. How valued do you feel by Costain?
I feel very vauled I'm looked after well and the staff here at Beddington stw are very friendly
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well, I have college day realise and a structed programme set by my manger for completing tasks and my nvq
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Quite alot when asked for but I am the one who needs to reach out
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Alot, he encourages learning and courses for my development which is great to learn new things and progress
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Well, I am very well paid I can't complain
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Not really but I'm sure if I done some research they are loads.
9a. Would you recommend Costain to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Costains is amazing company which have given me a once in a life time opportunity who care and value they employees
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Costain? *
Be yourself and confident and have enthusiasm for what your are applying for
More from CostainMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!