1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Access Planning - Planning fibre routes and planning service into businesses
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes I have been on lots of ride outs and training
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy it
4. How valued do you feel by Virgin Media?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is organised and structured and I know what I need to work on
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive lots of support- 121s, feedback, meetings
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It is a good salary for my apprentice level
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Virgin Media to a friend?
I have lots of potential here, lots of opportunities and training is good
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Virgin Media?
Be confident, be yourself, and believe in yourself
More from Virgin MediaMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!