1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Access Planning - Planning fibre routes and planning service into businesses
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes I have been on lots of ride outs and training
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy it
4. How valued do you feel by Virgin Media?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is organised and structured and I know what I need to work on
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive lots of support- 121s, feedback, meetings
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It is a good salary for my apprentice level
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Virgin Media to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
I have lots of potential here, lots of opportunities and training is good
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Virgin Media? *
Be confident, be yourself, and believe in yourself
More from Virgin MediaMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!