1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Mostly training as of yet. Started a role so training for that. Scala is required for the role as well as basic Unix skills to allow for the Linux Operating System to be used as a development environment.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Java, C, SQL, Scala, HTML among other programming languages have been learned. These skills will be relevant to the roles that I may encounter during my time at Accenture.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I find the programme to be enjoyable. It has met my expectations and the company culture is good.
4. How valued do you feel by Accenture?
Fairly valued, not had much experience as part of a team yet. This will change fairly soon however.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Well organised and easy to understand structure. It was explained on day one and has gone exactly to plan since then.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Support is available whenever it is needed. If I ever need any support I simply have to ask and the training provider will do their best to help.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Support is available whenever it is needed. If I ever need any support I simply have to ask and Accenture will do their best to help.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
All costs covered if I budget properly. The wage is livable and allows for some personal enjoyment in my spare time.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Voluntary activities are very common as are the opportunity to win cheap tickets to events like football matches and other events.
9a. Would you recommend Accenture to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Accenture? *
More from AccentureMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!