Apprentice at Accenture

Newcastle
28th January 2016

Connect with Accenture

7.6/10

Mostly training as of yet. Started a role so training for that. Scala is required for the role as well as basic Unix skills to allow for the Linux Operating System to be used as a development environment.

Java, C, SQL, Scala, HTML among other programming languages have been learned. These skills will be relevant to the roles that I may encounter during my time at Accenture.

I find the programme to be enjoyable. It has met my expectations and the company culture is good.

4. How valued do you feel by Accenture?

Fairly valued, not had much experience as part of a team yet. This will change fairly soon however.

Well organised and easy to understand structure. It was explained on day one and has gone exactly to plan since then.

Support is available whenever it is needed. If I ever need any support I simply have to ask and the training provider will do their best to help.

Support is available whenever it is needed. If I ever need any support I simply have to ask and Accenture will do their best to help.

All costs covered if I budget properly. The wage is livable and allows for some personal enjoyment in my spare time.

Voluntary activities are very common as are the opportunity to win cheap tickets to events like football matches and other events.

9a. Would you recommend Accenture to a friend? *