Software Engineer at Accenture

Competitive

Connect with Accenture

9.4/10

for the first 6 months i was inside PMO which is project management office, working with high end clients whilst using Microsoft project server application. then for the next 5 months i was inside architecture design using applications such as UNIX.

Yes, learning new application whilst working for Accenture like Microsoft project server and UNIX. Also learnt new skills like Java, SQL and Web development for training to get a degree in software engineering.

i love learning new skills in which i can incorporate in everyday life in the working environment. i love problem solving so this opportunity was to big to miss out on.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 1 role at Accenture

4. How valued do you feel by Accenture?

Very Valued. i have personal health problems and Accenture have been very helpful in that aspect. also they care about their employees as they send us to training to make sure we reach our highest potential.

At the beginning it didn't look like the structure was very good, but as we were the first to be in an Accenture apprenticeship it was understandable and after we gave feedback it worked out alot better. this feedback also helped structure how to deal with the new first years as they learnt from their mistakes.

A lot of support is given to us. our provider has told us not to hesitate if we need to contact them which is very assuring.

As much support as one needs, if you need more support then asking isn't a problem in this circumstance and you can also get more guidance if needed.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 1 role at Accenture

My salary doesn't reflect on the amount of work i do, but as this is a massive opportunity i am willing to sacrifice a few years of my life to get to the top. i had taken this job with a salary less than i was getting priot to joining Accenture, it was the name of the company which swayed me.

Yes there is plenty of opportunities outside of work once you have gained your degree and vital experience from such as big company. i look forward to finish this course and joining Accenture as a full time employer in the future.

9a. Would you recommend Accenture to a friend? *

The Company is number 1 at the moment and they look after their employees very well. they have a lot of benefits which is given to one once you join the company. for example you're given an career Councillor whom can help with anything like applying to new roles to giving you career advice.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Accenture? *

Once applied be confident and make sure you come across motivated as Accenture is a very big company. With their slogan as "high performance delivered" this basically means they only hire the best ;).