Hi! Just a little message to let you know that we've updated our Privacy Policy.

Apprentice Test Analyst at Accenture

Newcastle Upon Tyne
January 2016

Connect with Accenture

9.8/10

My role as an apprentice for Accenture involves working on a client site (HMRC) as a test analsyt, i run and test code for the government before it goes live to ensure it is sustainable, robust and isnt going to cause any issues.

I have gained a vast array of qualifications both through external training (University) and internal training (Accenture). These have enhanced both my experience and my CV. I am also a fire warden at work which shows how the company trust me, even as an apprentice.

I love my job role. I work with a brilliant team who support me and appreciate me as an Apprentice, i am a valued member of the testing team. The programme has been great for me as it has introduced me to the world of work and opened doors up i never thought possible. I have really enjoyed my apprenticeship experience.

4. How valued do you feel by Accenture?

I feel very valued here, this has been backed up by good yearly ratings and incentives to do better.

The mix of on the job training and university tuition is well balanced and is organized very well. It is suited to you on an individual basis.

This could have potentially been improved to provide more support from the University when deadlines were approaching.

Always support me with any issues i may have.

Very well, i am happy with my salary, it enables me to do everything i want to do.

Yes, always scope to attend company events and digitial events. Always emails to volunteer to help charities.

9a. Would you recommend Accenture to a friend? *

I already have, twice! Because of its values and appreciation for your work. This is a company which actually WANTS to keep every apprentice on and pushes you to achieve your goals.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Accenture? *

Be confident in your ability and have the motivation to learn and succeed, and you will.