software engineer at Accenture

london
26th January 2016

Connect with Accenture

7.3/10

the apprenticeship scheme is really good, the training I have received for java, excel and web development has been great so far. However the only disappointing factor is that I have been unassigned and bot been on a project yet after 3/4 months. This should change soon and has given me enough time to complete trainings and stay up to date with my coursework, but I would like a project soon.

the training is excellent for all three occasions so far the teaching has been excellent and I am pleased as I have past Java and Web development.

I feel comfortable at work and I really do enjoy the programme as it is a very advanced company and I feel that as soon as I get on a project I will have a lot of work to do and learn that I will enjoy.

4. How valued do you feel by Accenture?

I feel very valued as I have been treated as an actual employee at Accenture and not just an apprentice.

the programme is very structured in terms of the educational side. However due to not being on a project yet, this is the only downfall.

The support from my training advisor is excellent, he is very helpful and understanding.

A lot when needed.

not so much, my expenses are quite high and I don't get to save as much as I would like to.

there are several different groups but not that many I am interested in.

9a. Would you recommend Accenture to a friend? *

because it is a great opportunity and I would definitely recommend it to a friend.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Accenture? *

Take time in your application and definitely do your homework on the company, it is good to know the companies interesting facts and achievements as it will impress your employer.