1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Business Analytics, HTML, JAVA planning, meetings, clients early mornings, constant mental stimulation (you are always learning)
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
HTML, JAVA, CSS, Java Script, Trade compliance, interpersonal skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
its stressful but i enjoy being challenged and succeeding
4. How valued do you feel by Accenture?
it differs massively depending on who you work with
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It does not, after travel i am left with very little but the experience and opportunity this place provides you is priceless
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I dont have time for "out side of work" anymore
9a. Would you recommend Accenture to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Large companies always have benefits and there are a wide range of jobs
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Accenture? *
Pre-pare, this place is serious
More from AccentureMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!