Build team member at Accenture

26th January 2016

Connect with Accenture

8.3/10

My current job title is " Build team member" and my tasks vary from day to day, some times I will be doing front end web work and some days I will be look at back end database structures and how everything works together

I have defiantly learned new skills, by learning things myself combined with being in a position to experience what happens in the work place, has led to me gaining a great understanding. I am still learning more each day.

I enjoy what I am doing and enjoy how I am putting my skills to use to accomplish tasks that will make a difference in peoples lives.

4. How valued do you feel by Accenture?

I feel greatly valued, My career councillor has really helped me out a lot more than I expected, he laid the foundations to me getting on my feet and taught me a lot about the way Accenture works.

It is well organised, the only negative point I can give is that sometimes my manager or team lead is very busy and I don't want to disturb him, so when I don't have anything to do I feel like I am being useless.

My training provider regularly meets up with me and provides work to complete and send back to him, he answers any questions I may have about the program.

Good support from my employer, like I said my career councillor is great to reach out to and always helps me out.

Salary is what I would expect for my career level and I am doing well on it, as long as you don't spend your money on unnecessary things you can easily get through the month.

Great opportunities outside of work for Accenture. The social networking site yammer is a great place to go to find Company activities and there are plenty of them.

9a. Would you recommend Accenture to a friend? *

Its a chance to learn new skills and thrive in an environment that has great people and a diverse work force with many skills.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Accenture? *

Know about Accenture's Reputation and how successful they are, show that you are interested in Technology and be innovative.