1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a Customer Service Advisor. Day to day I answer inbound calls from customers with a wide range of issues and queries. I offer appropriate solutions - handling retail, reception and helpdesk calls. I also respond to incoming emails between calls.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have achieved the Customer Service Level 2 Qualification. I am a lot more computer literate which helps me answer emails quickly. I was a Team Leader for a month which meant I had to take charge of a group of my team and assist them with emails from customers. I have also developed personally and am a lot more confident and able to do my job well.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoyed this programme so much! The assessor was lovely and very helpful, it met my expectations and exceeded them as I thought it would be very plain but it proved to be a lot of fun to learn new things.
4. How valued do you feel by Impact Results Ltd?
I feel valued to an extent. The assessor made sure I got internal recognition which was nice.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well. All stages went at a steady, easy to understand in pace. The support each week was excellent.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
The trainer/assessor was wonderful and made plenty of time to support and manage me. It was always clear what was expected of me, guidance was superb and his attitude helped me stay positive and motivated.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Most support came from my trainer/assessor
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are lots of opportunities outwith work now, I have definitely developed life-skills and it looks excellent to have on my CV if I chose to move on
9. Would you recommend Impact Results Ltd to a friend?
It is just so beneficial, you have nothing to lose, only to gain! Who wouldn't want to be properly equipped to do their job?
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Impact Results Ltd?
Be confident, think carefully if you will be determined enough to complete the programme
More from Impact Results LtdMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!