1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Customer service advisor
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Very good training
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Time away to concentrate on VQ, learning new things
4. How valued do you feel by Impact Results Ltd?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Very helpful and available to support
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
time to do it during working hours
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Get paid full wage during apprenticeship
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
looks good on CV
9. Would you recommend Impact Results Ltd to a friend?
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Impact Results Ltd?
stick at the course, use the time as best you can
More from Impact Results LtdMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!