1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Performing research tasks and analysing case studies in each practice area.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Developed problem solving and analytical skills through the research and team building tasks.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Very friendly, helpful and productive work experience, providing me with a greater insight into the company's culture.
4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?
Relatively valued as I feel they appreciate my work but also I recognise their large wok load.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Incredibly well structured, organised and efficient, every part of the programme fitted well together providing a unique learning opportunity.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A lot of support is provided by our individual supervisors offering answers to any questions and problems we may encounter whilst on work experience.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Continual support is offered when needed from all of the relevant areas of the firm.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
As it was a work experience placement no salary was provided although a welcome free lunch was provided on the first day.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
It was my half-term holiday so I went out with friends and to football training.
9a. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
I leant an incredible amount during my time there and has increased my interest in a career in law.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons? *
Ensure you are genuinely interested in the work experience and show your desire and reasons for your application.
More from Pinsent MasonsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!