Work Experience Student at Pinsent Masons

£0 weekly
October 2015

Connect with Pinsent Masons

8.4/10

As a work experience student, I spent a day in a different seat of the firm, and was supervised by a trainee solicitor, who gave me work and explained the work that they did in that division.

I have developed my confidence, and have learnt to apply precision to the tasks which I have been given.

I really enjoyed my programme, particularly because I was able to meet and interact with like-minded people who were all striving towards the same goal.

4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?

I feel very valued, and I was well taken care of in my time at the firm.

It was very organised, and provided a time-table, allowing me to be informed of the developments, and to understand what was going on at any given down.

A lot of support, they frequently gave me advice and checked up on me to make sure that I understood the work I was given.

I did not have a salary.

Yes there are, and many opportunities to socialise.

9a. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend? *

It is a highly-valuable experience, which is in very short supply. Pinsent Masons' Work Experience Programme is very well thought out, and I appreciated that.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons? *

They should read through the website thoroughly, and should ensure that they include everything that they can to show that they are capable and determined to gain a place on the programme.