Work Experience Student at Pinsent Masons

London Central London & City
October 2015

Connect with Pinsent Masons

8.4/10

As a work experience student, I spent a day in a different seat of the firm, and was supervised by a trainee solicitor, who gave me work and explained the work that they did in that division.

I have developed my confidence, and have learnt to apply precision to the tasks which I have been given.

I really enjoyed my programme, particularly because I was able to meet and interact with like-minded people who were all striving towards the same goal.

4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?

I feel very valued, and I was well taken care of in my time at the firm.

It was very organised, and provided a time-table, allowing me to be informed of the developments, and to understand what was going on at any given down.

A lot of support, they frequently gave me advice and checked up on me to make sure that I understood the work I was given.

I did not have a salary.

Yes there are, and many opportunities to socialise.

9. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend?

It is a highly-valuable experience, which is in very short supply. Pinsent Masons' Work Experience Programme is very well thought out, and I appreciated that.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons?

They should read through the website thoroughly, and should ensure that they include everything that they can to show that they are capable and determined to gain a place on the programme.