work experience at Pinsent Masons

Manchester
£0 annually
23rd October 2015

Connect with Pinsent Masons

I was able to sit in on different departments of the firm each day and was provided work to sample the sort of work they conduct

Skills that I have developed include written communication. New skills include how I may conduct myself in a work environment

I greatly enjoyed the programme mainly because it was very informative and gave a true insight into law as a career

4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?

I felt like a member of the team during the experience. Everyone was very friendly.

the programme was very organised and structured. on the first day we were provided with a timetable. the induction and training was well structured

From my trainee I received a lot of help. all of them made clear to me to email them at anytime if I had any questions or anything that I was stuck on and were keen to help me.

The team from the first day provided a lot of guidance. they made sure we were aware of everything and familiar with the layout

not applicable

not applicable

9a. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend? *

In general everyone is very friendly and the environment is both stimulating and warm

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons? *

For anyone that is unsure abut applying I would definitely recommend it. Be organised and sociable