Business Insight Student at PwC

Connect with PwC

7.3/10

I had to shadow a graduate on the graduate training program and then do tasks that he set me for the first 3 days and then for the last day I had to partake in a client group project.

Yes, I learnt how to effectively communicate in interviews and how to present information well. I also learnt some more Microsoft Office skills which are very useful.

I enjoyed the program a lot, it was good to meet the other people on the scheme, as well as my mentor graduate. The work I was set was also varied and interesting.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 10 roles at PwC

4. How valued do you feel by PwC?

I feel very valued by PwC as they gave me a generous gift of a hoodie and a flask. They also bought us dominos for lunch and gave us lots of support on future careers.

The program had a clear structure, with three days shadowing and two days working on group actvities - which added variety and breadth to the program, and was very good.

I received a lot of support from the provider, who constantly emailed me with support and advice and was happy to answer any questions. My buddy was very helpful too - and was very friendly.

I recieved lots of support from the employer, the HR team was always ready to help me out with any issues I had and the employees were all very helpful and approachable.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 10 roles at PwC

The salary was very generous, above minimum wage, and comfortably covered my travel and daily lunch costs with more to spare. Being in London, I was paid the living wage.

I was only on a one week program and so there were no social oppurtunties or outside activities arranged. However we got lots of advice on careers options.

9a. Would you recommend PwC to a friend? *

The program looks great on a CV or personal statement, the pay was generous and the experience was useful and enriching, and definitely led towards me gaining some useful skills.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PwC? *

I would practice interview technique a lot, as that was quite pressurized and nerve - racking and I would also recommend practicing some cognitive tests, as these are used in the selection process.