1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My day to day tasks involve writing code, testing and interacting with the client.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt many new skills, however most of them have been self taught due to lack of training courses and availability.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy working with my current team and travelling however I am disappointed as the programme doesn't meet my expectations of what was going to happen when I first joined.
4. How valued do you feel by Capgemini?
Within my own project I am appreciated and value however within my business unit it feels like I am just a number and not recognised.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The initial 3 months training is well organised, however after that it was not the best in terms of support and meetings with mentors. It feels like you are just a regular employee.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
After my first 3 months of training I have not received any other sort of formal training, having been here nearly 2 years now.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Initially there is a good amount of support for apprentices but as time goes on it does not.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Yes, expenses are generous and salary is very good.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I have volunteered myself to go into schools promoting Capgemini and played organised football sessions with work. There is a lot of social opportunities but always seem to be London based.
9. Would you recommend Capgemini to a friend?
Capgemini is a good place to work, the rewards are good, need to be proactive in terms of getting what you want and making your voice heard.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Capgemini?
Be yourself! Don't be nervous as it is a relaxed process. Dress up smart
More from CapgeminiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!