1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I was working in Assurance with my PwC buddy. I created a spreadsheet of payroll data which needed validating and proof reading for accuracy. I also reviewed legacy requests at a client site and worked in a team of 2 to choose and test samples.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I learnt employability skills and about PwC professional. Within this I developed my relationship skills and business acumen.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoyed my experience because not only did it reinforced my desire to work in this industry, but also that the company culture was one I felt I could be successful in. The work itself interested me and my colleagues were very supportive of me.
4. How valued do you feel by PwC?
The effort made by staff to ensure we experienced all aspects of the company and felt comfortable was impeccable. I received a lot of helpful and constructive advice from my buddies and felt very valued since I was given responsibility to complete some of the tasks without supervision.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I felt that it was the right balance between being instructed on what to do and being able to make our own decisions and use our initiative. The induction day helped a lot to make me feel confident on how to act and what to do in the upcoming week.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
My buddy was always ready to answer questions and was very supportive through the whole process.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
All costs covered.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend PwC to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
An excellent company to train and develop a career.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PwC? *
Start planning and thinking about your application as soon as possible.
More from PwCMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!