1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Shadowing PWC employees and being given tasks to complete.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
yes. I learnt excel, and also developed my communication and negotiation skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I thoroughly enjoyed it
4. How valued do you feel by PwC?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
brilliantly organised - every detail considered
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
very well supported
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
again very well supported
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
it met all my costs
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend PwC to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
So many opportunities. Brilliant company.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PwC? *
be a strong leader
More from PwCMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!