Shadowing at PwC

£250 weekly
August 2015

Connect with PwC

9.3/10

I was shadowing employees and completing tasks in Transaction services and tax.

I have learnt more skills on excel I have learnt how to act professionally in this environment I have done a lot of networking this week

I really enjoyed this programme and found out a lot of information about opportunities after school

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 5 roles at PwC

4. How valued do you feel by PwC?

I felt very valued at PwC. I felt that i was helped a lot and trusted with tasks

I enjoyed the induction day as it helped all of us get to know eachother and what was expected of us. I also liked having different days for tax and ts so i knew what i was going to be doing each day

I received a lot of support and was always reminded that I could ask any question I needed to and receive an answer

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 5 roles at PwC

It is a very pleasing packing and is definitely above my expectations

Many PwC employees have highlighted to me the various social activities that they can do together to have fun and also bond as a team

9a. Would you recommend PwC to a friend? *

My whole week here was very enjoyable and informative and I definitely learnt a lot of new skills that I believe would be valuable for anyone to have no matter what career path they decide to persue.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PwC? *

I would say to prepare for the assessment centre as it is very good practise so you should try the best that you can so that you can get a true assessment.