1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
The first day was an induction held at PwCs Birmingham office where they introduced us to what will happen during this week. During the shadowing, we helped our buddies by doing some work, which was good to get a taste of the type of work they do in tax at the form. Also during the day, I attended several client calls which was very interesting to hear how PwC deal with clients
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
The main thing I have learned is the professionalism that taked place in the offic environment. Other than this, I did not learn any new skills but rather improved existing transferable skills such as time managment, communication and organisation.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I did enjoy the programme because I really got immersed into the line of service and the work that they actually do.
4. How valued do you feel by PwC?
All the employees that I had meet were really friendly and wanted to help us. In that respect I did feel valued. Futhurmore, the webinars they held gave us information in the recruitment process which was somewhat useful and did make us feel like tey wanted us to succeed.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The programme was well organised as the buddies all knew about what we will be doing throughout the day but I do have to admit that when they became usy in their own work, I did find they did ignore us for a bit but I didnt really mind as they still had to do their own work as well as manage our work.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend PwC to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PwC? *
More from PwCMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!