1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Fulfilled the role of an audit trainee working on checking accounts.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
yes - I have improved my independence.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
A lot - it's very interesting
4. How valued do you feel by BDO?
I feel part of the team and everyone is very helpful and appreciative.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Mostly well structured as I was rarely left with nothing to do.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Training is limited but it pushes you to ask more questions.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
They are happy to answer any questions I have.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It is a fair amount compared to other internships.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Not really although I've only been here 2 weeks.
9a. Would you recommend BDO to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It is a great company to work for
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BDO? *
It is extremely useful if you're unsure of what to do in the future.
More from BDOMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!