1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Surveying Executive (Ex - apprentice) Responsible for the management of 4 shopping centres. Liaising with accounts, maintaining arrears, tenant meetings, producing management reports, approving tenant applications
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Currently on a degree course Learned how to use various management systems, aware of some of the law surrounding the surveying industry, relationship management
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Started of slow but eventually i was given reponsibilites and i enjoyed it very much. Great company to work for with lots of benefits.
4. How valued do you feel by JLL?
JLL look after me and in return i put in a lot of effort. I feel valued.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Programme was organised well, lots of assistance from the tutor.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
As above, tutor was always approachable and spent a lot of time with us
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive lots of support from my colleagues who all assist me with my studies
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary allows me to live a comfortable lifestyle and covers the costs of travel and living expenses
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are lots of oppurtunites outside of work, my team hold lots of social events and we get lots of benefits. There are also a lot of communitiy initiatives such as give and gain day.
9. Would you recommend JLL to a friend?
From working here for over two years now it is evident that JLL look after their employees. There is a community feeling and lots of support is available. I feel that they want to assist me in developing my career.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to JLL?
Find out what department are offering the apprenticeship role and do some research on that specific area/market.
More from JLLMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!