1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
in my day to day basis I add project sheets onto the system, run conflict checks for different properties and companies and I also raise invoices and finalise them when needed.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Whilst working for the company I have learnt a lot of skills to do with the different systems we work with. I have learnt how to raise invoices correctly.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy my job on a day to day basis, I like coming to work and working within as team.
4. How valued do you feel by JLL?
I feel extremely valued by the people I work with, I get looked after really well ands get the experience I need.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
my programme is extremely well organised with college and working within the office. I am able to balance by college work with working.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive a lot of support from my trainer, if we ever need any help they are always there to help us.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive a lot of support from my employer they are always training me to do new things and gain more experience.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
my salary against other apprenticeships is paid extremely well. the company pay for my travel which helps this out a lot.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
once completely this apprentice there are a lot of opportunities outside of this work.
9. Would you recommend JLL to a friend?
They have good salary give you lots of opportunities to gain a lot of experiences and learn a lot more than usual.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to JLL?
make sure that you have you maths and English GCSE to be able to secure your job role, make sure you apply with confidence.
More from JLLMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!