1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
PowerTrain apprentice. Working in area including engine building, engine testing, drivetrain testing, emissions testing.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have gained skills in many areas including diagnostic testing, assembly of engineering components, engine operation and much more
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I find the work fascinating although the college work can be a bore
4. How valued do you feel by Jaguar Land Rover?
I feel extremely well valued given the support we are given and the pay
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The basic structure is good although some thing take a lot longer than I am given to do it
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
The college sometimes seems overwhelmed by the number on the apprenticeship but copes the majority of the time with employer help
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I am regularly reviewed to ensure I am making progress and there are multiple dedicated apprentice team which I can turn to for help
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Excellently the pay is well above the minimum wage and comes with a lot of perks such as RHA and the employee learning scheme
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I don't understand the question
9a. Would you recommend Jaguar Land Rover to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
For the above reasons
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Jaguar Land Rover? *
Prepare for a career not a job, always think as far ahead as you can with your plans
More from Jaguar Land RoverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!