1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
fixing and finding faults and installing correctly ensuring customer service is vital
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
how to fix a fsult qucikly, and correctley. learnt evrything i need to know to do the job correctly
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
OKay, stressful at times. but the support is there when needed, but couldnt enjoy more if less stressful.
4. How valued do you feel by Virgin Media?
Virgin try to keep you feeling and give support needed. they try keep you happy and make sure there is no issues
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
All together is good and well planned out when it comes to day courses and the training you need
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
the support given is brilliant and couldn;t fault it. ever need a hand or anything you can just call managers or support manager
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
support is good and second to none. always looking out for you and a call away
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Pay could be better with the work and hours we work
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are opportunties given like courses and online work to be done to progress in company.
9a. Would you recommend Virgin Media to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
good job, pays okay but could be better
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Virgin Media? *
work hard, get your head down and hit targets
More from Virgin MediaMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!