1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
to help maintain and fix the network. To remove old and upgrade with new network
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
built on confidence, it skills have improved, new tools and gadgets used
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I love it I wish I was doing this much earlier
4. How valued do you feel by Virgin Media?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
something is better than nothing
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
all that they can afford to give
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Virgin Media to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Virgin Media is an excellent company to work for they treat all individules with respect and dignity, they give you the freedom to work on your own basis as long as you get the work done, they are very reliable and trustworthy
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Virgin Media? *
Go for it don't look back or you will regret it
More from Virgin MediaMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!