1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
First year university student. Started this year.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, revision techniques and professional skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I have enjoyed this year a lot
4. How valued do you feel by PwC?
I feel sufficiently valued
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
very well organised
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It meets it sufficiently
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend PwC to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
They are very thoughtful and a great company to work for
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PwC? *
sell yourself and be honest
More from PwCMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!