“Not only has my apprenticeship given me the opportunity to earn whilst I learn, it has given me exposure to project management in a global organisation and has equipped me with a great set of transferable skills. I've received great support from everyone here at Unilever and feel confident that my future is going to be bright! - Becky Darlington, Project Management Apprentice…”
Do you want to kick-start your career in one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies? Every day, 2.5 billion people in 190 countries buy and use our products including Persil, Dove, Magnum, Hellman’s, Marmite and Lynx.
Associate Project Management Apprenticeship
Unilever’s Project Management apprenticeship is designed for individuals wishing to undertake a career as a project professional. Our apprentices support our UK and Global teams and we have vacancies in different functions including Marketing, Human Resources and IT.
As an apprentice, you’ll receive on-the-job experience along with formal training to gain the knowledge and skills you’ll need to support our business. The qualification covers principles of project management, practice of project management, and leadership and delegation. Typical roles include Project Co-ordinator, Project Executive or Project Support Officer.
We are currently recruiting for vacancies at our site in Port Sunlight, NW UK (close to Liverpool and Chester), Leatherhead and Kingston.
Who fits the bill
We look for apprentices who…
- Have an English Language GCSE grade A*-C or equivalent.
- Have a Maths GCSE grade A*-C or equivalent.
- Have, or are predicted, a minimum of two A Levels, or a BTEC, or Level 3 Apprenticeship, or equivalent experience.
- Have a genuine interest in project management.
- Can work as part of a team, so excellent communication skills and teamwork are essential, as are an ability to organise a varied workload.
- Contribute their ideas and think for themselves.
- Is up for a challenge, can use their own initiative to solve problems, and can demonstrate good attention to detail.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Associate Project Management Standard Apprenticeship Level 4 and also the APM Project Management qualification.
20 – 24 months
When does it start?
3rd September 2018
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.View Similar Jobs
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Unilever
Unilever made the life-changing move from college to work so easy. I get a real buzz from my role –...