Apprentice Commercial Surveyor at Avison Young
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with Avison Young
About GVA UK
Who are we? We’re a trusted advisor to the real estate industry. As one of the UK’s leading companies in this industry, we pride ourselves on providing our clients with a range of services to support a project from start to finish. Our rich heritage gives us the edge when it comes to understanding this ever-changing market.
We know that going straight into the working world after college is a big decision. That’s why we promise to support you through a two-year apprenticeship programme where you will study towards becoming a fully qualified surveying or planning technician. This is an opportunity to take on real responsibility for day one. All that we ask is that you have a genuine interest in property. If you have that, we can teach you the technical stuff.
Apprentice Commercial Surveyor
We have a number of positions available within our various business units (including but not limited to Property Management, Valuations, Agency and Investment, Business Rates) across the UK.
Regardless of which team you join, we’ll support you every step of the way towards getting a holistic view of what our client service is all about.
- Committed to completing the level 6 apprenticeship
- Resilient and adaptable
- Commercially aware with knowledge of GVA
- Driven and motivated
- Articulate and confident
- Professional and persuasive
- Working knowledge of all I.T Office packages
- Confident networker
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Good problem-solver
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive on following up potential leads
We look for students in their final year of sixth form who are expected to achieve a minimum of 112 UCAS points. We consider all A-level backgrounds, however you must be able to demonstrate a passion for and commitment to the Real Estate industry.
- You are only allowed to make one application, therefore please ensure you apply for the vacancy you are most interested in.
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for your application to be reviewed
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.