Commercial Support Apprenticeship
Commercial Support Apprenticeship - September 2022
Based: Bury, Manchester
Start Dates: September 2022
Annual Salary: £20,500 per annum
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents. Our 35 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, by offering all women and men worldwide the best of cosmetics innovation in terms of quality, efficacy, and safety.
As a Loreal Commercial Support Apprentice your main role will be communicating with & offering an exceptional standard of service to our Business Partners across UK & Ireland via multiple channels such as Email & Telephony. L’Oréal Professional Products is constantly e-volving and we have an always on feedback approach – this means that we may flex by adding or removing channels as we continue to listen to our customer needs. You will learn how to approach & deliver exceptional service through speed, accuracy, and learn how to give expert responses to our client base whilst at the same time you will be supported on a 121 basis through our mentorship coaching programme whereby you will receive expert on the job training to support your entire apprenticeship journey. You will spearhead your personal learning through our multiple learning platforms on a day-to-day basis. You will have regular meetings with your Senior Commercial Support Advisor who will support you on your journey.
Day to day...
- Learn how to provide an optimal level of service to all our Business Partners to achieve first contact resolution within agreed SLA’s
- Learn the ability to handle multiple contacts simultaneously whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy & knowledge. Learn how to ensure that our customers have a positive experience by proactively following up on all Business Partner contacts.
- Learn how to be an expert on all customer touch points within L’Oréal Professional Products, enabling you to answer all questions first time and provide clear communication to our Business Partners
- Learn how to drive departmental efficiencies – identify & implement opportunities to improve our service to our customers
- Learn how to drive our NPS score and translate improvements into all your interactions with our Business Partners.
- Learn how to ensure you are always acting on customer feedback and supporting the continuous feedback loop.
- Lean how to effectively manage stakeholders – to be able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Working with your colleagues on supporting the Business Partners to self serve to reach the team visions.
- Strong attention to detail skills.
- A can- do attitude and ability to go above & beyond for our customers in the service we provide.
- Ability to work in an ever changing & demanding environment.
- Strong prioritisation skills and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to challenge ways of working and seek out ways to continuously improve making ideas a reality.
- Experience of using SAP would be advantageous but not essential.
- Proficient in Microsoft office Packages.
In this role you will learn…
- Data analytics skills
- Storytelling through both quantitative and qualitative data
- Lots about the skincare category
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have the GCSEs in English and Maths at Grade C (4, or equivalent)
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button and submit your CV and cover letter.
Applications may close before the deadline, so please apply early to avoid disappointment.