Finance Apprenticeship Scheme at M&G Prudential
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with M&G Prudential
Finance Apprenticeship Scheme
Have you finished your A Levels and started looking for your first real permanent job? M&G are looking for school leavers to join our Apprenticeship scheme.
Throughout the 12-18 month apprenticeship, you will work towards a NVQ and relevant qualifications including the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) qualification. This opportunity will enable you to develop a wide range of skills and competencies by exploring the way the M&G business is run and by interacting with people across the business at all levels.
The Financial Records team at M&G is looking for an apprentice to support the Finance Income team. The scheme will give successful candidates a practical introduction to the management and operation of an investment firm, while providing early exposure to a range of challenging business experiences. The scheme is designed to kick start individuals careers within the Financial Services industry by providing insight and understanding of our business. We are looking for motivated individuals who will work hard to develop their career within M&G.
- Production and issuance of all invoices, rebates and credit notes under remit
- Ensure billing is line with Investment Management Agreements
- Ensure that VAT treatment is consistent
- Ensure appropriate sign off for all invoices
- Maintain and update Approval Framework documentation
- Ensure all invoices are produced in a timely manner in order to meet Sales Ledger deadlines
- Work in conjunction with Sales Ledger Accountant to ensure that postings agree with invoices prepared
- Maintain customer data accurately
- Maintain billing documentation database
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist the Finance Income Team with ad hoc analysis requests
- Achieved or predicted a minimum of 240 UCAS points, or equivalent
- English and Maths GCSE at grade C or above
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and driven to succeed.
- An approachable, positive “can do” attitude
- A professional and efficient approach
- Good attention to detail and ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Solid grasp of both written and spoken English
- Proactive in learning new skills
- A proactive team player who is confident about working independently
- Numerate, logical and analytical approach.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong Excel spreadsheet skills
- An interest in and ability to use new systems (Hyperion & Smartview analysis tool)
How to apply
For more information and to apply, please click the apply button below.
If you are interested in multiple roles at M&G please note that when candidates log back in their details will be retained so that candidates save time when making new applications.View Similar Jobs
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!