Can you tick all the right boxes?
Just like us, you like people. You like working as part of a team and making sure customers have the best possible experience in-store. And you like looking ahead to see what’s next, developing your skills and new opportunities excite you.
That’s why a retail apprenticeship with Savers is right for you. You don’t need retail experience, you can earn while you learn and gain valuable qualifications - a Retail Skills Level 2 Apprenticeship. Most of all, if you like it here and do well, there’s every chance you could progress and be promoted. As one of the UK’s fastest growing health and beauty stores, and 2014’s Best Personal Care Retailer, the career development opportunities look great!
To come on board as a Savers Apprentice Sales Assistant, you would ideally have the following:
- Minimum of grade D GCSE in both Maths and English Language or Functional Skills Level 1 pass.
- Enthusiastic and with a flexible approach to working in a busy environment
- A passion for retail and customer service
- A professional and smart appearance
- Willingness to go that extra mile and succeed
- An ability to apply learning in the workplace
- Be committed to learning new skills
- Be dedicated to complete the apprenticeship qualification
You must be able to work full time and full flexible with days and hours.
Success in this role could enable you to take your next step with us, as we have a strong desire to promote from within and reward the highest achievers.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you apply here today!
About the department
Our stores are generally small with a friendly feel and you are part of the community when you work at Savers and we encourage this by getting involved with local community programmes.
- Life assurance and 28 days holiday
- Discount card & access to discounts with 3,500 retailers using MySaversdeals.co.uk
- Reward and recognition scheme and long service awards
- Simply health wellbeing plan
- Employee assistance programme
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.Apply for this role
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!