NatWest Customer Service Level 3 Apprenticeships at LTSB
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with LTSB
NatWest Customer Service Apprenticeships Level 3 (Level 6 equivalent Scotland)
LTSB’s vision is “a world where all young people flourish, regardless of their background.”
We’ve partnered with NatWest Group because we’re looking for young people who are passionate about customer service to join Contact Centre apprenticeship opportunities with the bank through 2021.
We are offering places on two-week interactive bootcamps where you will receive employability training and insight into NatWest Group’s contact centre roles, followed by work experience at the bank’s centres.
Roles are available in Belfast, Edinburgh, Greenock
Belfast: Providing Financial Services apprenticeship study programme (Level 3)
Programme start date: Monday 6th September
Apprenticeship start date: Monday 11th October
Greenock: Providing Financial Services apprenticeship study programme (Level 6)
Programme start date: Monday 13th September
Apprenticeship start date: Monday 18th October
Edinburgh: Providing Financial Services apprenticeship study programme (Level 6)
Programme start date: Monday 27th September
Apprenticeship start date: Monday 1st November
Successful completion of the bootcamp and work experience guarantees you an interview for an apprenticeship and permanent job.
On the apprenticeship you’ll study to gain a qualification while putting new skills to use in work, earning a competitive salary, and being supported professionally through the programme.
- Free two-week bootcamp delivered online (Not including weekends)
- Interaction with NatWest Group staff during the bootcamp to give you an insight into the role and the culture of the bank
- Work experience at the contact centre in the location to which you’re applying – including an allowance for travel and lunch
- An interview for the Contact Centre apprenticeship and permanent role
- 16-24 years old
- Educated at a state school
- You may have been entitled to Free School Meals or Pupil Premium at some point in your education (English schools)
- We are looking for young people with a passion for learning and helping customers have the best experience. There is no minimum academic criteria although Maths and English GCSE in England and Northern Ireland, or National 5 qualifications in Scotland would be an advantage
- It would be ideal if you can provide evidence of your grade A-C or Level 4, Maths and English GCSE or equivalent results, but this is not essential. If you didn’t manage to achieve the grades or can’t provide evidence of your qualifications, NatWest Group will help you to obtain them during your apprenticeship.
Dedication and passion for helping customers is vital. You’ll be a real people person, with excellent listening and communication skills.
We’re also looking for you to demonstrate:
- The determination to go the extra mile for customers every day to provide that truly personal service
- Great listening skills to understand the needs of the customer, along with the ability to empathise with your customer’s situation and remain calm under pressure
- The ability to handle large volumes of calls and achieve quality results while maintaining high levels of detail
- Good numerical and organisational skills
- The determination to take ownership of your career, learning and developing new skills
The apprenticeship programme is open to people of any background. It’s a fantastic alternative to full time education, and a unique opportunity to become part of a diverse, challenging and exciting organisation.
We’ll carry out an eligibility check as part of the application process.
LTSB is a social mobility charity that prepares and supports bright young people from disadvantaged backgrounds into meaningful roles with major firms. We make sure those at risk of under-employment find careers equal to their ambition and ability, and can contribute from their first day on the job.
We focus attention on communities where leadership potential is often wasted and we empower young people in the locations that we work to become future business leaders.
How to apply
To apply for a the LTSB programme please follow these simple steps:
- Click the Apply button to complete our application form. This will ask you certain questions about which location you’re applying for, your skills and your background to check your eligibility.
- You can expect to receive a follow-up phone call from one of the LTSB Team. This will be to find out a little more about you and why you want to get into your chosen apprenticeship.
- Eligible candidates will then be invited to a selection day which will take place online
- Successful candidates will be offered a place on the Bootcamp!