Business Analyst - Level 4 Apprenticeship at Lloyds Banking Group
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with Lloyds Banking Group
Business Analyst - Level 4 Apprenticeship
Working as part of Group Transformation, who are Lloyds Banking Group’s leaders and experts in the delivery of large, complex change programmes, specialising in the implementation of cross-divisional and regulatory initiatives.
The varied Group Transformation portfolio includes regulatory change projects in areas such as Open Banking, exciting digital capability programmes such as Digital Workplace and critical risk-focused activities such as the Technology Resilience.
As part of Group Transformation you'll be responsible for requirements analysis, process design and solution design for small work packages, initiatives or small components of a larger project or product, in order to realise customer value through excellence and execution. You'll use Business Analyst skills to support the Product Owner or Project Manager to identify and understand the business need, analyse and prioritise the requirements and then assess, design, test and implement agreed solutions.
We’re looking for innovative thinkers and team-players; people with an eye for detail who are keen to make an impact within banking and financial services. If that sounds like you, and you would like to start your career as a Business Analyst to gain a broad exposure to different projects and programme areas, this is for you.
About the Programme
Starting in September 2021, the Business Analyst apprentice scheme offers an exciting and fulfilling career opportunity for inquisitive, forward-thinking and solution-focused individuals.
You'll gain an insight into how different large scale projects run within Lloyds Banking Group and how the resulting outputs affect our customers or different internal areas of our business. You’ll further discover how different business areas operate and function across the organisation.
The apprentice scheme will last for 16 months to develop your capabilities as a Business Analyst, during which time you'll also gain knowledge or qualifications covering:
- BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- MSP Foundation & Practitioner
- Carries out simple customer needs supporting tasks and assists others by following defined procedures
- Produces accurate reports for others by collecting data from a variety of standard sources and inputting data into standard formats
- Develops personal capabilities using existing formal and informal training opportunities
- Implements improvements and provides feedback whilst using change management systems and protocols to provide routine support services
- Collects information to gain a better understanding of routine procedural queries
- Supports others by performing prescribed product development/engineering activities (e.g., analysing client situations, interpreting data, etc.) using existing procedures
- Reviews and consolidates information and produces comprehensive regulatory reports ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements as well as accuracy and timeliness of the information reported
- Gathers, monitors and analyses risk data as directed using established risk management models, systems and protocols and recommends further investigation
- Follows existing procedures and precedents in figuring out correct course of action for routine functional enquiries
- Grade C or above in at least five GCSEs including English and Mathematics
- 104 UCAS points, or equivalent
- You'll undertake an assessment centre as part of the selection process.
- Outside London: £22,950
- In London: £27,540
In return, we’ll offer you a competitive package which includes salary, bonus, a generous pension contribution, an attractive path of progression and flex cash to spend on a host of benefits to suit your lifestyle. We have a long track record of flexible working, and we’re always open to new ways to improve our people’s work-life balance, therefore open to discussion on working patterns and working hours.
Lloyds Banking Group is committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to creating an inclusive workplace where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit.
Join us and be part of an inclusive, values-led culture passionate about making a difference. Whatever your dream, you can also expect excellent benefits, personal development and a career that’s enriching and full of opportunity.
Apprenticeships worth discovering
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.
Please note if we receive a large volume of applications the advertising may close earlier, so don’t delay in submitting your application.
About Lloyds Banking Group
As the largest digital bank in the UK, Lloyds Banking Group is helping redefine financial services, using the latest technologies to support our 30 million customers and meet our aim – to help Britain prosper. To achieve this, we need a broader range of skills and experiences than ever before.
If you’re looking for a career with impact – and want to make a difference to customers, businesses and communities – we have a job for you. And the great news is you don’t need a degree to come and work with us.
Our range of apprenticeship programmes will provide you with all the training and development, support and mentoring you need to learn about our industry and develop your strengths.
And because we know that people do their best work when they feel happy and valued, we offer a friendly and inclusive working environment where everyone feels free to be themselves and share their ideas from day one.
We’re looking for motivated, inquisitive school students who can bring their unique perspective to what we do and help drive our business forward. Whether you’re interested in building relationships with well-known clients, or developing the next generation of digital banking solutions, you can help us build the bank of the future.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.
Applications may close before the deadline, so please apply early to avoid disappointment.