Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship at 360 Office Limited
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship
An exciting opportunity has arisen at 360 Office Ltd for a person who has passion and wants to grow within a forward thinking company. As a Business Administrator Apprentice you will work using your own initiative and responding to routine and specialist issues and seeking management support as required. Some of the duties may include:
- To deal with routine enquiries via email, web orders, telephone and fax.
- To work under the instruction of the line manager to develop an understanding of the service area and job role.
- To work to deadlines, managing a range of tasks to meet the objectives of the role.
- Checking customer orders progress.
- Filing of sensitive company information
- Dealing with Customer orders and payments.
- To deal with incoming calls in a professional manner as you will be speaking with clients of all sizes taking orders and promoting .
- To use the CRM systems to ensure efficiency and professionalism.
- Account management.
- Any other tasks commensurate with a small company.
Training to be provided
Hull College to deliver the Level 3 Business Adminstrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Focuses on delivering a customer orientated service
- Good professional telephone manner
- Ability to prioritise own
Trust Worthy Responsible Ability to relate to a wide range of people A good work ethic
- GCSE Grades A-C, 4-9 or equivalent in maths and English is desirable.
On successful completion of the apprenticeship there may be a fulltime position available for the right candidate to grow within the organisation.
About 360 Office Limited
360 Office Ltd are your IT Provider to ensure you meet your goals by using technology to propel your business into the 21st Century. We operate and support clients across Northern England having clients from Leicestershire up to Teeside and beyond, with the bulk of our clients busting out from the Town we call home, which is Hull .
We feel our values are top down. If the Management Team is not on board then the Account Managers, Service Technicians and Support staff have an uphill battle.
So we feel it’s essential to lay down our Management Team’s core values:
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.