Business & Finance Level 3 Apprenticeship
LTSB’s vision is “a world where all young people flourish, regardless of their background.”
We work with major firms in the UK, including BDO, RSM, and we work with a range of small- and medium-sized businesses, to offer Level 3 Accounting, Business Administration, and Finance apprenticeship opportunities in London, Birmingham, Liverpool and Manchester.
You will undergo a tailored bootcamp that combines the power of Sport and Leadership activities with genuine insight into Business to help you succeed. You will gain a host of employability skills and take part in exclusive corporate experiences, we give you the edge. You’ll also complete an accredited Level 2 AAT qualification through one of our education partners.
Successful completion of the bootcamp guarantees you interviews with approved employers for relevant roles. On the apprenticeship you’ll have the opportunity to gain a Level 3 qualification, learn new skills, earn a competitive salary, and be supported professionally through the programme.
- Tailored Bootcamp covering essential employability skills
- Free accredited Level 2 AAT qualification
- Insight days with major corporate firms
- Networking opportunities
- Opportunity to be interviewed for accounting and finance apprenticeships
- Dedicated professional mentor
Also included for the next Bootcamp for Birmingham, Liverpool, and Manchester are:
- Bursary during the Bootcamp and during the interview/placement phase – maximum of £100 per week for up to 20 weeks
- Digital support package – the Bootcamp will be run online, so we can support with a suitable device and data if needed
- Guaranteed starting salary of at least £16,000 across all employers
We are looking for young people aged 18 – 21 who are passionate about building a career in finance/accountancy, and business admin. You don’t need previous experience, but you do need to show evidence of an interest in the sector.
- Educated at a state school
- At least a 5 or above in English and Maths GCSEs
- Passionate about the business sector
- Proven interest in business and finance
- And you must be eager to learn and succeed!
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.
Applications may close before the deadline, so please apply early to avoid disappointment.
Latests jobs from LTSB
- Degree Apprenticeship / Sponsored Degree (Level 6/7)
- Apprenticeship - Advanced Level (Level 3)