Data Analyst Apprenticeship at Crimson
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Data Analyst Apprenticeship
After a 7-week onboarding programme:
- You will work alongside our experienced data architects, consultants and developers on client projects and initially focus on developing strong software testing competencies
- This provides a strong foundation and understanding of the entire software lifecycle and ensures we maintain quality of our client solutions
- Depending on your area of interest (Data Analyst, Software Developer, Software Tester, CRM Consultant or Business Analyst) you will be supported to develop the depth of skills and knowledge, undertaking Microsoft exams to evidence your growing competence in the relevant area
Training to be provided
Data analyst Level 4
You will join our Crimson Academy – a cohort of apprentices and embark on a seven week fully comprehensive onboarding programme (both at Crimson and with our training partner Digital Native). You will be assigned a mentor, buddy and coach to support you in your first year at Crimson. You will work alongside our experienced consultants, analysts and developers on client projects building your skills gradually through a blend of:
- Online learning
- Classroom based training in our offices
- Mentoring from our Senior Consultants
- Coaching from Crimson and Digital Native
You will gain depth of experience within the project lifecycle and work with the latest Microsoft Innovations and develop Microsoft product knowledge.
There will also be monthly business awareness session which will develop your abilities around effective communication, prioritisation and planning, presentation skills and many more. At the end of the first 18 months, you will gain a Level 4 Apprenticeship in Data Analyst
You will also achieve a number of Microsoft qualifications.
- Good communication skills
- Good organisation skills
- Analytical and problem solving
- Interest in use and analysis of statistics
- An interest in using technology to solve business problems
- An interest to learn
- 7 GCSEs (or equivalent) at Grade C/4 or above including English Language and maths
- 3 A levels or an equivalent college course or Level 3 apprenticeship
Upon successful completion of the Level 4 apprenticeship, you will be offered a permanent position in Crimson. If you are not a graduate, or you have a degree in a non tech subject, you’ll be given the opportunity in years Two to Three to complete a BSc (Hons) Digital and Technology Solutions. On the degree programme, you’ll choose either the software development, data or consultancy pathway.
Things to consider
Your recruitment process will start with your online application on this government portal. You will be invited to a telephone interview with Digital Native and then complete an assessment. Successful candidates will then be invited to a face-to-face interview in our Birmingham office (or virtual Teams interview if necessary due to Covid) where you will get a chance to present your profile and ask any questions. Offers are expected to be made late July.
Apprenticeships are a great way to get the qualifications and experience needed to start your career. Combining technical training with work experience, becoming an apprentice is the first step to a recognised career path. The digital sector will only continue to grow and an apprenticeship with Crimson will enable you to join this growing, fast-moving and exciting industry, putting you at the forefront of tomorrow’s world.
If you’re ready to earn more and learn more, start your apprenticeship with Crimson today and apply now.
At Crimson you are joining a team of great people who want to make a difference and are given the daily opportunity to do exactly that. We are looking for a diverse group of candidates with different backgrounds, qualifications, and aspirations. Our apprentices start working alongside senior Consultants on client projects by month three. This gives you the opportunity to start applying the theory you have learnt with Digital Native straight away.
- Join our family and be part of a thriving and dynamic company, where everyone can have a direct impact on our success
- Work in a supportive, structured, yet fun environment, where you get the support and mentoring you need to shape and grow your career
- Join a team that has voted Crimson one of The Times Best Companies to work for in the UK
- Join an award-winning apprenticeship programme (Winner NAW West Midlands Medium Apprenticeship Employer 2020, Highly Commended NAW Medium Employer 2020)
- Earn a competitive salary while you learn
- Be part of a team of apprentices as part of our 2021 Crimson Academy cohort
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.