Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship at Intro
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeshipe
Team Intro is dedicated to supporting our team and promoting positive working practices. As a result of growing rapidly we are working to develop our policies in all areas of HR and take our responsibilities to our employees seriously.
As a member of the Intro Team everyone is encouraged to contribute ideas and to take responsibility for promoting the Intro brand by:
- Ensuring all work is of the highest standard
- Liaising with clients professionally and keeping them regularly informed
- Checking and proofreading all published material
- Promoting the work of Intro including through social media
- Showing professional respect to colleagues at all times
- Supporting the Intro ethos of quality and professionalism
- Supporting the Intro ethos of equal opportunities and anti-racism
Role and responsibilities:
The Digital Marketing Apprentice supports the Digital specialists and Marketing Manager to promote Intro and our clients using a range of digital marketing tools. Main duties include:
- Assist with collecting content for our newsletters
- Assist with building social media audiences for local communities
- Collect data on social media and website interactions for Intro and our clients
- Assist with building social media audiences for Intro and our clients
- Support our digital specialists in creating content including graphics, adverts, videos etc.
Training to be provided
Level 3 Digital Marketer apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- IT skills
- Creative writing skills
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Continued employment for the right candidate upon completion.
Things to consider
This role will require the successful candidate to be able to drive as part of the role.
We do PR, social and content.
We focus on creating quality PR and social media campaigns. We’re proud to work with some pretty big names but have affordable options for smaller businesses too.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.