[Register Your Interest] Information Technology Degree Apprenticeship at AstraZenecaTop Employer
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with AstraZeneca
Information Technology Degree Apprenticeship
In AstraZeneca IT, we are passionate about driving technological innovation, continuously improving our IT environment to ensure our internal teams can do their best work and successfully deliver our business goals.
We do this by encouraging creative thinking and new ideas and maintaining a strong customer focus, enabling us to fully understand all our business areas, how they operate and how we, in IT, create maximum value for them.
We need great people who share our passion for technology-led science, and are driven, determined and hard-working. In return, we will support your formal and ‘on the job’ development, making the most of your skills and passion to help you in reaching your ultimate career aspirations.
We offer a range of paths at various apprenticeship levels in the following areas:
- Digital & Technology Solutions
- Digital & Technology Solutions - Archive
- User Experience
- Data Science
How we’ll support you
We want you to succeed, so we’ll back your apprenticeship all the way. Whichever role you work in, you will always:
- Be encouraged to fulfil all your potential
- Have access to excellent development opportunities
- Play a crucial role in your team
- Be supported to network and socialise with your peers
- See the impact of your creativity, ideas and innovation.
We have one of the most exciting pipelines in the industry, with a close-knit team of the brightest minds in the world – it’s an exciting time with huge potential to grow and expand your knowledge and skills. Find out what qualifications we require and what we're looking for.
What skills and qualifications are we looking for in applicants for our technician scientist apprentices?
- A minimum of five GCSEs or equivalent at grades A*-C or 9-4 including English language (not literature), Science and Maths.
- Must have/be predicted to achieve a minimum of 96 UCAS points from your top three A-Levels (or equivalent).
- You must have an A Level (or equivalent) in Chemistry or Biology depending on which apprenticeship you hope to study.
What type of candidate are we looking for?
- Bright, motivated individuals with an enthusiasm for learning and an eye for detail.
- Individuals with the ability to work with others as part of a collaborative team, and with the flexibility to undertake a variety of tasks.
We are a global pharmaceutical company with a major UK presence. Our purpose is to push the boundaries of science to deliver life-changing medicines. The best way we can help patients is to be science-led and share this passion with the scientific, healthcare and business communities of the UK.